This website, the trademark “Moteo”, as well as the intellectual property related to this website are the ownership of Moteo N.V./S.A, Satenrozen 8, B-2550 Kontich, Belgium.
This website is presented and provided “as is” without any representations or warranties whatsoever, express or implied. Moteo N.V./S.A. makes no such representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, Moteo N.V./S.A. does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly online and available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is fully complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Moteo N.V./S.A. will not be in any way liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- for any direct loss incurred;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
The above limitations of liability apply even if Moteo N.V./S.A. has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this disclaimer will in any way exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer willin any way exclude or limit Moteo N.V./S.A.’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Moteo N.V./S.A.’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Moteo N.V./S.A.; or
- matter which would be illegal or unlawful for Moteo N.V./S.A. to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using the Moteo website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you deem them to be not reasonable, you must not use this website.
You agree that the limitations of warranties and liabilities set out in this disclaimer will protect Moteo N.V./S.A.’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Moteo N.V./S.A.
This website as well as all liabilities and right related to this website are subject to the Laws of the Kingdom of Belgium. Anyy court case arising from the use of this website will be governed by the relevant Courts of Antwerp, Belgium.
If any provision of this disclaimer is, or is deemed or found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.